2 pkg hawaiian sweet dinner rolls
1 pkg deli sandwich ham
12 slice swiss cheese
1/2 c butter, melted
1 Tbsp poppy seeds
1 1/2 tsp worcestershire sauce
1 1/2 tsp brown or dijon mustard
1 tsp onion powder
- Slice top from rolls and place bottoms in baking pan.
- Layer ham and cheese on rolls. Replace tops.
- Combine butter,poppy seeds,mustard,Worcestershire, and onion powder and mix well. Drizzle over rolls.
- Refrigerate until butter is firm, or overnight.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Uncover and cook for 2 additional minutes. Serve warm or cold.