- 16 oz pasta (I used elbow macaroni)
- 3 tbsp butter, unsalted
- 1 chicken tenders, cut into small pieces
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ¾ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 to 2 cups pasta water
- salt and pepper to taste
- parsley for garnish
- Turn your broiler on. Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- In a large skillet melt 1 tbsp of the butter. Add chicken pieces and cook just until chicken is no longer pink and is beginning to slightly brown. Remove chicken from skillet.
- In the same skillet, add remaining butter and melt it. Pour the heavy cream in the skillet and whisk it. Add flour and continue whisking until sauce thickens. Season with salt and pepper and add the Parmesan cheese. Continue whisking. By now the sauce should be pretty thick, use some of the pasta water to thin it out a bit. Add chicken and pasta to skillet and toss well. Top with mozzarella cheese and place under the broiler for about 5 minutes until cheese is bubbly and gets golden brown, checking often to make sure the top doesn’t burn.
- Garnish with parsley and more Parmesan cheese if preferred.
Show us your creations! Share with Friends!