Prep time: 2 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time:12 mins
- 6 eggs (Tip: crack eggs into a measuring cup before bowl in case of shells or a bad egg)
- Cinnabon bread – thick sliced – no raisons
- 1 to 2 tablespoons milk or cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Powdered Sugar Optional
- Crack eggs and pour into a large bowl. Add milk or cream and dash of vanilla
- In the meantime, add butter to a nonstick pan or cast iron skillet over low to medium heat to melt. Swirl melted butter around pan to ensure bottom and sides are well-coated and heat until the butter shimmers, about 3 – 5 minutes, making sure that the pan is well-heated.
- Whisk eggs, using the RookieChef MixerUpper, vigorously until the eggs become well-combined. Air bubbles will begin to show in your egg mixture if you have whipped in plenty of air.
- Immediately put single slices of bread in the egg mixture until soaked. Add to skillet on Medium heat. Repeat until you can fit 3 or 4 in your skillet. Once they are all in, begin flipping the first ones you put in. Once finished with the first batch, set on a different skillet with lid on simmer to keep french toast warm or put in warming oven.
- Once all pieces of bread are made (makes entire loaf) Serve Immediately. Dust with Powdered Sugar and Cinnamon
Take a picture and share it with friends!