- 2 lbs chicken
- a dash of cooking oil
- frozen vegetables
- your choice angel hair pasta or 5 ramen noodle packs
- 1 cup stir-fry sauce
- First, grill the chicken over medium heat until internal temp is 165. When finished, cut it into small pieces.
- Heat a dash of cooking oil in a skillet on high.
- Next, put the grilled chicken, frozen vegetables and a little bit of the stir-fry sauce into the skillet. Cook about 3 minutes or until the vegetables become soft.
- If using the angel hair pasta, put it into the skillet. Or if you are using the ramen noodles, break the packets into small pieces (don’t use the seasonings).
- Let the noodles cook for about 5 minutes, or until they are soft.
- Finally, put the cup of stir-fry sauce into the skillet and mix well.