- 24 OREO Cookies, finely crushed
- Gallon freezer bag
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 pkg. (3.4 oz. each) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 3 cups cold milk, divided
- 1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding
- 13×9 pan
- Electric hand mixer required (Rookie Chef Mixer-Upper not recommended)
- Combine first 2 ingredients oreos and ¼ cup of butter
- Press onto bottom of 13×9-inch pan.
- Beat cream cheese, dry vanilla pudding mixes and 1-1/2 cups milk in large bowl with mixer until blended
- spread over crust.
- In same bowl, Beat chocolate pudding mix and remaining milk with whisk 2 min.; spoon into resealable plastic bag
- Don’t worry this will be messy. It’s ok, It’s hard to get it in there without drips. Cut small piece off one bottom corner of bag.
- Use to squeeze chocolate pudding into 6 lengthwise stripes over vanilla pudding. Drag toothpick through stripes to decorate. Refrigerate 4 hours.