- ¾ cup pumpkin puree (can opener required)
- ¼ cup water
- 2½ cups oats
- additional oats as needed for rolling
- wax paper
- In a large bowl, combine the ¾ cup pumpkin puree and ¼ cup of water.
- Stir well to combine.
- Add the 2½ cups of oats to the pumpkin mixture and stir well to fully mix the ingredients.
- Using your hands, roll the mixture into small spheres and set them aside on wax paper
- After you’ve rolled the mixture into spheres, spread the additional oats on a plate, and roll the spheres in these oats to create a “coating” on the outside.
- Refrigerate the finished treats for 24 hours before serving to firm the pumpkin puree.
This is a No-Bake Dog Treat that is easy to make and healthy for your dog. The size of your dog is should determine the size of the Dog Treats you make. If you want to be able to give several treats throughout the day consider making these treats smaller. They are also safe for children to eat.